Happy Halloween, Perdido Key Friends!!
Perdido Key weather in October is always perfect for all of the local Halloween celebrations! Here's a rundown of some spooky events you won't want to miss this weekend! Be sure to look for details on the event websites!
Friday - October 29th
- Trunk or Treat & Flicks on the Field
- Baars Field - 5 pm
- Sponsored by the Perdido Key Chamber
Saturday - October 30th
- Halloween Bash and Costume Party
- The Purple Parrot Tiki Bar - 6 pm to 10 pm
- Halloween Boo Bash
- The Little Gym (10437 Sorrento Rd) - 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- BYO Pumpkins to decorate
Sunday - October 31st
- Perdido Key Witches & Warlocks Halloween Paddle Ride - 1 pm to 4 pm
- Galvez Boat Ramp - Innerarity Point
- Boo Fest
- Flora-Bama Yacht Club - 3 pm to 6 pm
- Halloween Costume Contest
- Flora-Bama 18+ event - Registration 8:30 pm
After Halloween, head over to the Keep Pensacola Beautiful website for details on how to donate your gently used costume and give it a second life!
Tag us @perdidokeylife and #perdidokeylife for a chance to be featured on our page! Be safe, Perdido Key Friends!